[Faith-talk] Making books accessible

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 10:05:30 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,  My name is Philip Blackmer.  I am interested in working
with individuals or churches to scan books from people's personal libraries
or church libraries and put them on bookshare.  I wanted to know if anyone
has done something like this.  I also want to know if there might be a
person with enough vision to read a print copy of a book or jpeg images for
proofreading the texts.

I also have some books that I would like to sell once they are on bookshare.
Additionally I have a few books on cassette that I would be glad to sell or
even donate if there is any real use for them.  I offered them to my church,
but it turns out that they already have most of them.  If anyone can help
make good use of these books or would like to buy any please let me know.

My primary interest is in making more of these books accessible, but if they
are are already available then they can be bought by any interested person.
I can even provide copies of the Arkenstone and Eye Pal files for anyone who
can use them, as long as they go with the actual book..

In Christ,
Philip Blackmer