[Faith-talk] Brother Claude Ely

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 11:57:44 UTC 2011

Joshua, do you perhaps mean Claude Ely? If so, I remember that in 1954 King
Records out of Cincinnati made an album recorded at his church in Whitesburg
KY and it has been put on CD, but don't know on which label.  And as to that
song that you mentioned, I have a version of it on an old tape, but am not
sure if it was taken from that revival.  Your Christian brother, Paul