[Faith-talk] An Addition to the Post on Claude Ely from Joshua

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 21:58:57 UTC 2011

Well, Joshua, the only way I can get it to you, along with the other
selections from that album, is by snail mail and via cassette as I don't
have any way of burning a CD from the album itself.  If you would give me
your address off list, will make you a copy and send it to you, albeit via
snail mail, and I'm sure we know how slow that can be.  But, as I've always
heard it said, better that way than not at all.  Paul