[Faith-talk] An Addition to the Post on Claude Ely from Joshua

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 23:04:00 UTC 2011

Joshua, I seriously doubt it does, as I'm not aware that they made CD copies
of it.  However, you might try contacting the Folklife Center at the Library
of Congress.  Their website may not help, so you might have to enlist the
help of Directory Assistance for phone contact with that particular Division
of the LOC (and believe me, they have plenty, in addition to NLS.  However
if you'd like to try to get the info directly from their Folklife Center, go
to http://www.loc.gov/folklife.  Hope that helps, but don't be disappointed
if you can't snag a copy of the album in question.  Paul