[Faith-talk] Lord's Day Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 12:06:02 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all on this Lord's day, children of our heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God.  Before I give you today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom, I pray that, for those of us who regularly attend a house of worship in our local area, that we will get a good word from the Lord as imparted to us individually by our own pastors and/or Sunday school teachers and, more importantly, that we will apply what we have learned to our individual lives as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  And now for these quotes.

Christ is in control, so we have nothing to fear.

As the dishes sit and soak, take your Bible and do the same.

God sometimes puts us in the dark to show us that Jesus is the Light.

In His will is our peace.

Jesus removes our sin and rewards our service.

God's love does not keep us from trials, but see us through them.

Our highest privilege is to talk to God; our highest duty is to listen to Him.

Eyes of faith see God at work in everything.

God's laws engraved on our hearts can never be removed from the public arena.

There is victory in surrender when the Conqueror is Christ.

Following Jesus takes the busy-ness out of life.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.