[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:43:01 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  I trust that, by God's matchless grace that you all had a good time in the Lord yesterday with your fellow congregants, as the undersigned surely did.  And now for today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

Adversities are often blessings in disguise.

Yielding to God's Spirit within prevents conforming to the world without.

There is no insignificant task in the church.

"Grow up" is what the young are told; "age gracefully" when growing old.

If you want to be rich, count all the things you have that money can't buy.

Whenever we fall, it is usually at the point where we think we are strong.

Feeling hopeless reminds us that we are helpless without God.  (quote compiler's comment: This reminds me of John 15:5 which states that "without Me you can do nothing").

God gives every grace for each trial we face.

Untold millions are perishing, untold.

One truth from the Bible is worth more than all the wisdom of man.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.