[Faith-talk] R.C. Sproul's magazine and site

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 28 19:22:54 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Jeanette said in the magazine thread

you can also go on ligoneir.org to read the Tabletalk magazine by R. C.
Sproul if he is your cup of tea.

I think this is the wrong spelling as that site did not work. Anyone know his site? I was on it one time but forget its address; I linked from one website to his.
He is good; I listen to his study broadcast called Renewing your mind.
I don’t think the Tabletalk magazine is fully online; but better some than none. The articles are the current issue, but it’s a sampling of the hard copy magazine.

Also has anyone taken his bible online classes? Are they accessible? I don’t have time to do it now, but might someday and was curious to know if it worked with screen readers.

Ashley