[Faith-talk] R.C. Sproul's magazine and site

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 23:43:49 UTC 2011

aren't you just the most kind hearted person i have ever known, no i am not,
and just because i don't agree with you doesn't make me an idiot, i did not
say id di or did not  agree with all of the teachings of all of these folks
but i am not closed minded believing that i know everything, legalism is not
Biblical by the way nor is judging folks a biblical attitude Christ
demonstrates for us in His life