[Faith-talk] Thanks

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:11:28 UTC 2011

As originally proposed to us at the meeting, the acronym stands for
"Wow! I can see!" but in future public relations pieces will stand for
Internet Community Station since it will sound more like LPFM or
community radio as it is called in some parts of the world. WICS and
the associated meaning of the acronym was the longtime dream of
assistant program director Jim Holliday who used to run a micropower
transmitter out of his dad's basement. Since then he has been inching
to get back on the air, and he and I have been ruminating about ideas
to help Sarah out with imaging and branding as well as recruit more
talent. If you know interested people, please send them our way.