[Faith-talk] R.C. Sproul's magazine and site

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Nov 29 02:10:33 UTC 2011

George Fox, was the founder of the Quaker faith.
Jack Van Empe, and Hal Lindsay are Southern Baptists, but their
beliefs on prophesy are right on.
On RC Sprowel, his views on prophesy and predestination, are why I
rattled off those names.
I believe in the rapture, and you're correct about the meaning of it.
Blessings, Joshua