[Faith-talk] R.C. Sproul's magazine and site

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 02:13:39 UTC 2011

i love love the leading the way guy, i get his devotionals everyday and love
them he is amazing and i wished he wasstill on tv here but since i changed
tv providers i cannot get his show but i do get charles stanley and david
jeremiah and john mcarthur. i will go look at ligonier.org to see, i have
never downloaded off of there and i own a bunch of his stuff i bought back
in the day on cd