[Faith-talk] Bible Translations

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 29 02:53:30 UTC 2011

I use my New International Version in Braille from Lutheran Braille Workers.
I really enjoy that version and feel as though it is in understandable
modern English without watering down the message. I also have a New King
James from www.Braillebibles.org. This is also a good version. I also love
to read New American Standard on my Pac mateBX 40 from Optasia Ministries.
We are so blessed now to have different versions of the Bible at our finger
tips! I will never tell someone that  a particular version is the only one
to use. We should all use what we understand best.

Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President