[Faith-talk] Accessible Texts

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:49:55 UTC 2011

Hey Josh,
	Thanks for responding, but I don't think I can help with that.  What
I had in mind is simply taking books and scan them and load the scanned
materials onto the Bookshare server.  Bookshare however does not accept
certain materials including tracts, brochures, and I believe even some
gagazines that don't have an ISSN or ISBN.  Basically I wanted to know if
there were any way to work together to put more material onto Bookshare that
is more of a conservative non-denominational nature.  Aside from that I
wanted to know if there was any way that we could help ministries that
produce Braille, audio, and accessible ebook materials.

	If anyone has any suggestions or has experience with Bookshare and
is willing to help me put my books on there I would appreciate it.

	Finally I want to know who here is in charge of recording
ministries.  Unfortunately I cannot remember your name or the name of the
ministry at the moment.  Possibly due in part to the fact that it is quarter
to 3 a. m. right now.  I do want to get a copy of your book list, and ask if
you would be willing to add certain books to your library.

In Christ,
Philip Blackmer