[Faith-talk] RSV Audio Bible? - WAS: Re: Bible Translations

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Tue Nov 29 19:58:56 UTC 2011

Is the complete  Revised Standard Version available in audio from
anywhere? I am aware of the recent "Truth and Life" Dramatized New
Testament of the RSV as well as the audio RSV NT Catholic Edition but
I would like to have the entire Old and New Testaments in audio.
Though a little dated, the RSV is still one of the best and most
widely accepted translations.

thanks much.

Doris