[Faith-talk] Message from the Moderator

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Nov 30 04:37:56 UTC 2011

Where's the like button for e-mails.  LOL!
I was wondering when you'd say something--and you said it much nicer than
I'd gotten around to formulating--because, although I'm sure it's been
interesting what you've been talking about, I gave up reading them and was
just wondering when it would stop so I didn't have to delete 80 times a day.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy