[Faith-talk] Question for Faith Talk

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 20:03:17 UTC 2011

i feel that my blindness is not a negative thing to start with so the
statement despite your blindness Jesus loves you a bit  unkind, God made
each of us exactly the way He wanted, He makes no mistakes and nothing
happens without His knowledge and His approval good or bad. i am blessed
with three
as to folks praying for the restoration of my sight, i feel it is nice of
them, but i think because they can see they do not understand that  it isn't
the end of the world not to see, i am just glad they are praying because
when we pray we grow in our relationship with God, so they are growing with
god while praying for megreat children i was told i would never have, my
salvation and friends and family.