[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Compassion in action by Kenneth Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Oct 1 16:13:15 UTC 2011

This last one I must send.  I lost my German shepherd friend yesterday, who
was my neighbor's dog.  He could not fight the good fight anymore.  He was
10 years old.  But, last night, no one was compassionate.  I do not like
that.  Please, when someone dies, let's remember to show some compassion!
Some of you do, and I thank you.  But I would like others to do that.
Even
though Brownie went over the Rainbow Bridge, I'm happy that he's not
suffering anymore.