[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:49:38 UTC 2011

Well, here we are again at the beginning of another work week for those of us who are fortunate enough to be employed, as well as the first Monday of October.  Anyway here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

The question is where is God, but where isn't He?

Boast not in what you do for Christ, but in what Christ does for you.

People will listen to you carefully if they see you living faithfully.

If you're living for Christ, you may lose some friends but you won't lose their respect.

The Great Physician always has the right remedy.

Every time you speak, your mind is on parade.

If you yield to God, you won't give into sin.

In a changing world, you can trust God's unchanging Word.

True repentance turns from the wrong and returns to the right.

You can trust your instincts when you are trusting Christ.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.