[Faith-talk] special needs ministry

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Oct 4 01:44:54 UTC 2011

Hi Barbara,

A special needs ministry often isolates you from
the rest of the congregation. I'm guessing that's
not what you really want. it would depend on what
those special needs are, but most can just be put
in with everyone else. Often a special needs
ministry isn't what's needed, but someone to just
come alongside and help where needed, without
making a big deal of it. You don't want to be singled out.

I guess I don't have any wisdom here.

Blessings,

Linda