[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 15:27:27 UTC 2011

    Here's something I found.

P = Praise - praising God for his goodness, for our faith and for those whom
we love and who love us.
R = Reflect - reflecting on verses in Scripture or readings in a devotional
as they come into our minds.
A = Ask - asking or petitioning God for personal needs and for the needs of
others.
Y = Yearn - yearning to be "at one" with God, for intimacy with God, to be
more in love with God.