[Faith-talk] Halloween

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:23:35 UTC 2011

I'm glad John said it!

Now...  My logic may not make sense to some of you, but I think that
Halloween is a good way of showing children that things like witches
and vampires are not real.  After all, when you dress up in costume,
the whole point is to dress up as something you are not, and I don't
see anything wrong with playing pretend as a kid.  I think studying
the roots of Halloween is a great idea though.  I was never taught as
a kid where it came from, and I think it would have been so neat to
me.

I also agree about Santa and the Easter bunny.  Lying is wrong...
It's that simple...