[Faith-talk] Friday's Quotes, Albeit a Little Late

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:47:29 UTC 2011

Yes, your compiler got up a little later than usual today but, as the old saying has it, "Better late than never." Anyway here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.

When we focus on Christ, everything else becomes clear.

Choosing to deaden bad feelings eventually deadens our ability to feel good.

Mind what you say, or you might say whatever comes to mind.

If you can't find a way out, look up.

God is the only ally we can always count on.

When you fish for souls, cast your nets in faith and draw them in with love.

One of life's greatest illusions is that sin has no consequences.

The best peacemakers are those who know the peace of God.

Our weakness is a blessing when we rely on God's strength.

And there you have it for today.  To those of you who contacted me privately off list regarding these quotes, thanks a lot, as your words meant so much.  And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.