[Faith-talk] special needs ministry

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Oct 10 17:30:47 UTC 2011

My pastor's wife used to run a daycare, so she's good with all kinds
of children.
We don't have any special needs children, now, but she knows how to
deal with them, if we get them.
I personally love to work with children with special needs.
I helped the special education instructors, at my high school.
I chose to go to the special needs room and work, instead of going to
P.E, my senior year.
We had 2 students with Autism, and they were a joy to work with.
Blessings, Joshua