[Faith-talk] special needs ministry

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 04:12:28 UTC 2011

I understand that situation perfectly and I have two in that same boat.
It's really hard when you know there is lots going on in there but it can't
come out except in agreesive behavior.  The technology would be misused as
soon as it came available, but it sure would be nice to know what's going on
in their heads, essentially to be able to truly read their minds.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy