[Faith-talk] Joan Brock, (from Ioa)

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Oct 15 03:35:24 UTC 2011

I knew her when she lost her sight.  She used to work at our school for the
blind.
I should try once again to see if she'll correspond with me.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy