[Faith-talk] Wednesday's Quotes, Albeit Late

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:29:42 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Unfortunately I lost my System Access screen reader due to some snafu in billing, but, praise God, I'm back up again with more quotes for your consideration.

To withstand temptation, stand with Christ.

God loves you and me; let's love each other.

Be ready for your last moment by being ready every moment.

A true friend will put a finger on your faults without rubbing them in.

Fruit bearing plus pruning equals more fruit.

God can transform a tragedy into a triumph.

To show that you value eternity, make good use of your time.

You can be a peacemaker if you have God's peace in your heart.

When you spend time with God, you invest in a forever friendship.

God's call to a task includes His Strength to complete it.

And there you have it for today.  Hope that tomorrow morning we'll be able to give you more quotes in a more timely manner.  And now until then when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.