[Faith-talk] Thursday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:39:35 UTC 2011

Because your quote compiler isn't sure if he'll have his System Access screen reader available for him tomorrow, am posting the quotes early so that, if I have to call Serotek in the morning, you'll have these to read.  Let's go before the inevitable may happen.

The wise know God's limit; fools know no bounds.

The first step to receiving eternal life is to admit that we don't deserve it.

Christians are like coals of fire; together, they glow; apart, they grow cold.

For the Christian, death is the doorway to glory.

The world sees what we do; God sees why we do it.

Detecting sin is the first step to deliverance from sin.

Safety is not the absence of danger but the presence of God.

The best thing you spend on your children is your time.

Without a heart aflame for God, we cannot shine for Jesus.

Following Jesus is always right, but not always easy.

And there you have it for now.  Until Friday when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented and hopefully on the day, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.