[Faith-talk] Lord's Day Quotes, Albeit a Little Late

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 11:56:24 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all on this day commonly called Sunday, although I personally prefer to call it the Lord's Day, even though every day is really His day.  Here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

Little children are of great value to God.

Tough times can teach us to trust.

No day is complete without worship.

No one is hopeless whose hope is in God.

Jesus came to save the lost, the last and the least.

When Christians die, they have just begun to live.

To keep your life in balance, lean on the Lord.

When you feel like complaining, think of all that Jesus endured.

Instead of complaining about the thorns on roses, be thankful for the roses among the thorns.

In alarming situations, listen for God's wake up call.

And there you have it for today.  I pray that, as you go to your house of worship, that you will get a good word from the Lord as imparted to you by your pastors and/or Sunday school teachers and that, more importantly, that you will apply what you have heard and learned to your individual lives as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.