[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 10:49:57 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Today we will present yet more thought-provoking quotes for your consideration.

The best remedy for greed is generosity.

God's eternal love is the source of our eternal life.

Believing Christ died, that's history; believing Christ died for me, that's salvation.

Study God's written Word to know Christ, the living Word.

Actions speak louder than bumper stickers.

Seeing God's work in our lives puts a new song on our lips.

He who conquers his anger conquers a strong enemy.

God sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us but to cleanse us.

We sow the seed, but God produces the harvest.

In creation we see God's hand; in redemption we see God's heart.

And there you have it for today.  Although not mentioned in the subject line, I would respectfully ask that prayers be offered up for Jacqueline Eberle of Hallandale Beach, Florida.  Her husband Pastor Frank informed many of us that, last night she was taken to the hospital with pains in her head.  The doctor gave her medicine for what this couple learned was for shingles.  In addition, Jacqueline has used more than her allotted hours of sick time at her work in a medical office, so please pray that she doesn't have to use any more.  She has been docked $200.  Thanks for your prayers on her behalf as well as Pastor Frank's, as I know they will be appreciated, and may God's will be done in this situation.

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.