[Faith-talk] TV preachers

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Oct 28 02:32:27 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
tv preachers, and why they're my favorites.
I don't agree with everything they preach, but these are as close to
God's word, that you'll get on tv.
#1. John Hagee, (unafraid to stand up for traditional Judeo-Christian
values, and founder of CUFI, (Christians United for Israel.)
#2. Charles Capps, a great faith minister, (BTW he's Apostolic Pentecostal.)
#3. Kenneth Copland, (a great faith preacher.)
#4. Jimmy Swaggart, (although he had a scandal,) he repented and is
standing up for traditional Christianity, and has campaigned against
the new church models, supported by Rick Warren.
#5. Jack Van Empe, (great prophesy teacher, and defender of
traditional Christianity.)
#6. Benny Hinn used to be one of my favorites, because of his stand
against the false teachings of Oprah, Ostine, etc.
He has a great clip on Youtube, where he deals with the false
teachings, that Jesus is one of many roads to Heaven, and that the
cross was useless.
#7. Joyce Myer, because her teachings are to the point, although she
attacks Holiness preaching, (which is my point of disapproval of her.)
Blessings, Joshua