[Faith-talk] Friday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:34:37 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Hopefully these quotes will make it to the list.  Am not so much interested in comments, but am concerned that this post makes it to the list.  Anyway here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

All creation points to the Almighty Creator.

Our heavenly home is our real estate.

Prayer puts us in touch with God, our greatest caregiver.

There is no reward from God to those who seek it from men.  Charles Haddon Spurgeon

God and prayer go together; to neglect one is to neglect the other.

God gives blessings to us so that we can give blessings to others.

There's no wrong place to share the Gospel.

Never underestimate the value of a single soul.

The ultimate Physician can reach you wherever you are.

And there you have it for today.  I trust that some, if not all, of these quotes were thought-provoking.  And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas