[Faith-talk] Thanksgiving?

fswilliams049 at aol.com fswilliams049 at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 22:03:03 UTC 2011

I am very thankful that I found my life back in Christ.  I am also thankful
for my beautiful daughter who I love with all of my life.  I am thankful for
getting out of a very horrific relationship and now living on my own.
I am thankful for my church family and most my pastor and first lady and my
church family.
I am so thankful for my family, friends and for all of you for your love,
support friendships, and many devotions you share with me each and every day
on this list.  I am thankful for health and strength.
I am just thankful for so many things.
God bless,
Felicia