[Faith-talk] Thanksgiving?

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 22:47:03 UTC 2011

This is a rather broad question about what one is thankful for but, if I had
to pick just one out of so many, it is that the Lord answered my earnest and
heartfelt plea of several years ago that He would provide for me some
friends, both disabled and able-bodied, with whom I could interact via email
and, in some cases, even via the phone.  I'm sure that others feel the same
way about the undersigned as well.  Some on the various lists with which I'm
associated have even been personal friends to the extent that we have met in
person which always makes friendship more meaningful, all due to the Lord
and the leading of His Holy Spirit.  Paul