[Faith-talk] good evening

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 01:56:21 UTC 2011

Hi Felisha

How are you doing?

I am doing pretty good today.

I have always been enjoying your emails and things.

 You seem to be wanting to be a servant of god and a huge into being a
prayer worryer.

I am feeling what I need is somebody that will pray with me and
sometimes things like that.
I been  feeling that with me that it is one thing to say so and so is
praying for me but what what I want is some people to actually pray
for me.

Also I hope you will join www.iccsite.com just phil out the form when
you do get your computer cleaned up and things you could phil out the
form so you are approved by time you  have your computer all ready to
do icc and stuff. it is a great site brother tim is a good man he
teaches bible study right now we are going threw mathew.

I want to get to know you better and things.

Curtis seems to be a real man of god and things to.