[Faith-talk] Who has inspired you?

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Sep 4 20:59:46 UTC 2011

Wow!
Some more, off the top of my head.
#1. Jack Campbell.
This man wrote such songs as, "Jesus use Me," "I know a man, who Can,"
"I've got more to go to Heaven for, than I had Yesterday," etc.
Jack led me to the Lord, when I was 4 years old.
When I was 5, he taught me how to play the guitar.
He died, on Feburary 12, 2007.
He was born, August 6, 1929.
#2. The Blind Boys, (both groups,) (Mississippi, and Alabama.)
If they could make it in Christian music, I can!
Blessings, Joshua