[Faith-talk] The true meaning of Matthew, 24:14

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Sep 9 04:14:03 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
I was listening to an old message, by Franklin Walden, last Saturday,
when something came alive in my spirit.
Matthew, 24:14 says this.
"This Gospel shall be preached to every nation, then shall the end come."
I had wondered about this, and, appearently, Brother Walden had, as well.
God began to show him something, as he looked at the original Greek.
I didn't know about this, but when he said this, (which he
discovered,) it turned my world upside down.
He showed me, in this old message, that the original manuscript isn't
being translated right, in the KJV.
It doesn't say what it says, in the KJV.
Here's what the exact translation says.
Matthew, 24:14. "This good news, shall be proclaimed, in every nation,
with evidence, then shall the end come."
Notice, "with evidence!"
What is that evidence?
Jesus told us the answer, in Mark 16:15/16.
So that I don't have a long post, you can read those verses for
yourself, and then comment.
To make a long story short, the Gospel is preached, but the evidence
isn't there.
The evidence is, that signs, wonders, and miracles follow the
preaching of the word.
What say you?
Blessings, Joshua