[Faith-talk] The true meaning of Matthew, 24:14

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Sep 9 05:59:32 UTC 2011

God is waiting on you!
A prime example of this, happened, at a youth ralley, 2 years ago.
I wasn't there, but I heard Brother Morton Bustard, (a minister in the
UPC,) as he did this.
This was broadcasted online.
This boy had been in a wheelchair, since he was 10 years old.
I heard Brother Bustard, confront the pastor, because of the way he prayed.
The prayer went something like this.
"Oh God, please heal this boy!"
Brother Bustard rose up, in boldness, (under the anointing of God.)
He took the boy by the hand, (as Peter and John did, in Acts 3.)
He said, "In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!"
The boy was healed, and ran all over the church.
Instead of asking God, you rise up in boldness, and say, "in Jesus
name, I command you to be healed."
You aren't commanding God to do it.
You're commanding that person, (In Jesus's name,) to receive what he
purchased for them.
Isaiah, 53:5, and 1 Peter 2:24 tells us, that healing was also paid
for, on the cross.
When you were saved, it was for spirit, soul, and body.
With his stripes, you are healed.
Blessings, Joshua