[Faith-talk] ABout healing

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:27:28 UTC 2011

HI listers: As I understand it (relating to the incident of the boy in the
wheelchair being able to walk) God heals us though maybe not in ways we
understand. I say this because I've always wanted to be a medical doctor,
but because of blindness wasn't able to accomplish the career studying
instead Psychology. Yes I managed to finish and graduate, but still felt an
emptiness of not being able to study medicine.

The years went by, and a bad experience of the director not wanting me in a
postgrad course of psychology brought me to study Reiki, therapy having to
do with energy and hands on. Thus I understand that though I wasn't able to
study medicine, God has given me (and is still giving me) ways to compensate
for this, thus healing the sense of loss of not being able to study a given
career. Am I on the right track?

Gerardo