[Faith-talk] The true meaning of Matthew, 24:14

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Sep 10 01:47:40 UTC 2011

I posted a new thread, but I'll give it to you again.
I mentioned Freddy Clark, on my previous post, but you can hear him on
the same site.
#1. Go to www.goodpreaching.com.
#2. Click on audio preaching.
#3. For Freddy Clark, click on "preachers, a/c.
#4. For Franklin Walden, click on "preachers, r/y."
#5. When you get to both links, you click on the preachers I mentioned.
There are three play buttons on the links, but the second one, is what
you click on, to hear the messages.
The message I refered to, by Walden, is the first message, on his link.
Blessings, Joshua