[Faith-talk] ABout healing

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Sep 10 21:59:32 UTC 2011

Jesus said, that greater things, shall we do, in his name.
When the church walks into the power, and anointing, God has for us,
we will see an increase, in signs, wonders, and miracles.
This anointing isn't just for preachers, (Oral Roberts, Katherine
Kullman, Franklin Walden, Lee Stoneking, etc,) but it's for anyone,
that believes.
Read Mark 16:15/18 again.
Do you believe?
Then, these signs shall follow you.
You've got to have the Holy Ghost in you, and it must come upon you,
(Acts, 1:8,) for that to happen.
This Gospel must be preached, with signs following, as the apostles did.
"If we want, what the apostles had, we must do what the apostles did,"
(Pastor Steve Gray.)
BTW, I don't believe, that my blindness is because of a lack of faith.
Jesus told the blind man, that his was so that God could be glorified.
He's not glorified in blindness, but rather our healing.
Notice, Jesus healed him.
If I never receive my sight, I'm okay with that, but I'm believing
that I will, as a sign to those Jewish men, I refered to, in the other
thread.
Blessings, Joshua