[Faith-talk] The error of Preturrism

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 22:37:11 UTC 2011

it is getting extremely tiresome to have you write things that are a matter
of personal belief, there are many different teachings about the end times,
most of us understand that this is not a condition of a persons salvation,
to write this as a matter of fact  is ridiculous, there are those wo believe
that the rapture will happen before the tribulation, some who believe it
will happen half way through and some that believe that it will happen at
the end, others who do not believe it at all, come on, jeanette