[Faith-talk] ABout healing

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Sep 10 22:50:11 UTC 2011

Didn't Jesus tell his disciples, that they would do the same things he
did, and that greater works shal they do?
That's what he called us to.
We're the continuation of the Book of Acts.
It's still being written, and will conclude, at the rapture.
As long as there is a church, the Book of Acts won't have an amen.
BTW, Jesus also said, if you continue in his word, daily, then are you
his disciples.
This stuff wasn't just for the 12, it's for us as well.
Blessings, Joshua

On 9/10/11, Jeanette <nettiecosp at yahoo.com> wrote:
> interesting, don't see that in the Bible and i am pretty sure that the bible
> is the final authority of what will and won't happen, jeanette

>>> for this, thus healing the sense of loss of not being able to study a
>>> given