[Faith-talk] my thoughts on healing

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:09:58 UTC 2011

I believe that some of us made very well be healed physically, but many will not until we reach heaven!
why do we always put God in a box saying he can only do a thing a certain way just because thats the only way we've ever seen Him do it? isn't he God? can't He change the medium in whitch he brings healing?
I am and have been blind all my life. I grew up thinking God would heal me some day.  when I reached adulthood I decided to get some independant living training.  even up to the very night before I left for Blind Inc. I had my church family pray for God to heal my eyes...
9 months later I realized God had in fact healed me, the healing just hadn't come in the package I had expected it to!  God had healed me of my bad additude about my blindness and about being blind...