[Faith-talk] Hello and Intro

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 01:09:42 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
It is great to have been referred to this community. As I said
earlier, I am Danielle aka Danie and I live in Southwestern LA with my
family and retired guide dog, an exuberant, alert, and loving golden
named Eden. I love talking with others about the Word and sharing
Jesus with those who aren't in a relationship with Him. I am part of
many churches all part of the body of Christ. In the past, I have sang
in the choir and taught Sunday school and VBS but I love being taught
as well. Looking forward to chatting, learnining, and growing with you
all. Blessings, Danie