[Faith-talk] We want America Back!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Sep 13 16:07:09 UTC 2011

We should do personal evangelism, but if we don't stop the current
government, we're not going to be able to evangelize.
Our rights are being stolen from us, little by little.
We must take a stand.
God bless Jerry falwell, Jeff Steele, and others, that have been
trying to wake the church up, for many years.
Blessings, Joshua