[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Pray about everything by Joyce Meyer

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:27:55 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Donna" <godsgirl54 at att.net>
To: <URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Pray about everything by Joyce Meyer
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:43:59 -0400

Pray About Everything
by Joyce Meyer - posted September 16, 2011

The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes
tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].
-James 5:16

Driving down the road one day, pondering an upcoming change in my life, I
found that I was afraid. It really wasn't a major thing, but it felt like
it to me.

God spoke to me that day and simply said, "Pray about everything. Fear
nothing." He showed me He couldn't work through my fear, but if I would
give Him my faith, He would help me in my situation. I needed it that day
for something seemingly minor, but I have used it many times since for all
types of situations.

Isn't it good to know that God cares about everything that concerns
you-even the little things you're afraid of? Your part is to pray and have
faith, and God's part is to provide the power to meet your need. What do
you need to pray about tonight?

Jesus said if I can believe all things are possible, so I believe. Mark
9:23