[Faith-talk] Prayer Request!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Sep 17 19:10:59 UTC 2011

Thanks alot.
With the passing of Howard Hayes, changes in different groups, along
with this, is too much for us.
I do have some good news, to report.
My friends, the Gospel Enforcers have announced, that the original
lead, and baritone singers have returned to the group.
It's about time, we've had some good news!
They came back, in May, but the press release is now on their Myspace.
Blessings, Joshua