[Faith-talk] Disrespectful Youtube videos, (mocking ministers.)

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Sep 20 08:51:15 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
I'm tired of a new trend on Youtube, so I'm encouraging you to join
me, in a boycott.
We need to contact them, and let them know, that their allowance of
disrespectful videos, that mock preachers, is unacceptable.
We need to take a stand against this foolishness.
There are some videos, for example, where they take tv preachers, and
they put unwholesome sound affects, such as the sound of someone
passing gas, or even the more obvious people that mock the preachers,
by making fun of them.
You didn't do that to the man of God, in the Old Testament, because
God would judge you, and pour out his wrath.
I'm reminded of an individual that went to a William Branham meeting,
(when he was in the truth,) when two preachers, and their wives,
attended.
They were from a denominal church, and they wanted to try to discredit him.
They went to a restaurant, and they decided that they'd fill out
prayer cards, to trick Branham, and tell him that they had certain
diseases.
Well, that night, God spoke to Branham, and told him about the situation.
He called the two couples out, and gave the exact details, (notice, he
wasn't there.)
He told everything, from the green tablecloth at the restaurant, and
everything they did.
He said, "you've conspired together, to try to defraud a man of God.
Those diseases that you said you had, you really didn't have, but now,
for conniving to defraud this prophet, you've got them."
They died of those diseases.
God will protect, and defend his ministers.
Don't mock them!
We need to protect men of God, and we should respect them, because God
put them there, to help edify the body of Christ.
We should support pastors, and ministers, that have sacrificed for the
Gospel's sake.
Blessings, Joshua