[Faith-talk] welcome paul

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 21 00:38:51 UTC 2011

Hi Sheila,

No problem. Andrew said he joined, but we have not heard that from
Paul himself. Either he told Andrew, and hasn't posted yet, or he
told Andrew, and has no intention of joining. I always wait until I
see a post from a new member befor I welcome him or her. Since he's
welcomed, I hope he'll post if he's truly a new member! Smile.

Blessings,

Linda