[Faith-talk] New Kid On the Block

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:38:23 UTC 2011

Hi Paul

welcome to this wonderful group my brother.

I  just wanted to give you a welcome to the group to Julie This is the
same Paul i spoke of when  i refered to him contacting pastor dave
things like that on cory.

I  am glad you are here Paul.

I have to keep him in check on the other groups  i have known paul
since i went on a phone chat line with a man named Jim.

So and then  i came on icc which is www.iccsite.com which you are
welcome to join if you want  get a working mike and things.

So anyway Paul sometimes has some good points or thought pervoking
discussions sometimes.